Friday, April 29, 2011

American Snobbery and the Royal Wedding! Letter to a Friend- An American that did it the right way!

Hey Girl!  I thoroughly enjoyed the Royal Wedding....in between praying for the people devastated by the tornadoes.  I've seen many of the comments, tweets, FB posts, etc. from people who could care less about the Royal Wedding as they add "while people died and are suffering now from the tornadoes"...they act so holy now.....welcome to America Honey!

I know a Royal Wedding doesn't come around very often and so for me to enjoy the beauty of something wonderful in between praying for a best friend fighting brain cancer...and #winning, especially since my mother died of cancer at 41....and recently having the blessed priveledge of a month of homelessness...rescued by you and your son thank you very much again and again....not very often people would accept weekly rent as opposed to monthly but you are one compassionate American that I personally know and KNOW that you ARE one of the MOST compassionate American's that I know.

You know being able to just enjoy a little "don't forget to stop and smell the roses" along life's way and then getting back to business as usual...heartache in the heartland, Japan, Lybia, soldiers dying, after a few hours I hope that's okay with those holier than thousest people who have been mocking the Royal Wedding.

I don't party or go out much like some of those same people do who now mock.....and I know you don't either.  You've been through some hell in your own life and you DO have a right to enjoy nice things in life.  You came here and did it right!  You went through the requirements of becoming a U.S. Citizen and that is to be commended!  I hope you enjoy your recordings of the Royal Wedding since I know you had to sleep last night and get up for work today so missed the real deal.

I hope this is okay with all the arrogant asses out there that have their royal noses in the air....and they have their right's too....yea, yea, yea....about those that loved watching the Royal Wedding!  Just stopping by to say hi Judith and God bless you!  Thank you so much for being such a good friend and great American!  Enjoy your rights and freedom to enjoy the Royal Wedding!  It was beautiful!


No comments: