Monday, October 18, 2010

He (Jesus Christ Son of the living God, maker of heaven and earth) was despised and rejected ...

......and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have any esteem for Him.  Isaiah 53 3

So, when you're not feeling so hot just remember Jesus went through it all too for us.  He can relate.  He is still there with you.  He loves you.  He will NEVER forsake you.  Others may, but He will NOT.  It's okay.  He is saying to you today.  Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.  When I died on the cross I took care of every need, every desire, every want.  Put your trust in Me. 

Go ahead and let them mock!  Let them despise you and mock you and me.  Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay.  Yes, I am merciful and compassionate but if they touch the apple of my eye...Israel and you I won't put up with it. 

So have a great day!  I am with you and by my stripes I have healed you...of all that hurts you.  Live one day at a time.  Do NOT fear!  You have everything you need right now!  I have more for you it's on it's way. 

Forgive, love.  My joy is your strength.  Pray.  Be at peace, when your enemies come against you one way they must flee seven.  No weapon formed against you shall EVER prosper.  Every tongue that rises up against you will be condemned.  Yes I see the whispering behind you.  I see the accusations.  Forgive, they know not what they do and they do know what they do. 

When they fight against you, they are fighting against me.  Big Bro is watching...on your side.  Do NOT fear.  I will contend with those who contend with you. 

All have an equal chance to make the choice.  Keep a good attitude in the midst of it all.  You don't have to be perfect as you work at perfection.  Only God is perfect.  Remember that.  I will not share my glory with others, but to many who deserve honor will be honored.  Have faith.  Have faith in God alone.  Have faith to have a good day!  I love you more than you could ever realize.  I am bringing the desires of your heart. 

Let Jesus in the boat and you will go to your desired haven.  It's always His timing, not yours.  Peace, love, joy, hope, faith....

Love!

Posted via email from wandafay's posterous

No comments: