Friday, July 16, 2010

Working Together For My Good Quickly

I think the Lord must be doing a QUICK work so He is using a demon from hell to make it happen sooner.  Knowing how good God is I HAVE to believe that this is going to all turn out way better than I could imagine.  We go from glory to glory.

The demon in this case must be so scared but has no soul.  The sad thing about it is that no matter HOW desperate one gets for money, you can not treat people with disrespect in the process.  Especially true is that you can NOT treat an annointed woman of God with such disrespect and expect to get away with it.

The tragic thing is that I feel sorry for the person who allow this demon to push him around.  He must be so afraid and has succumbed to being a coward in his own home.  That's just not cool!

So good night my friends.  Sleep well!  See you in the morning with some praise reports I hope!  In the Mighty Name of Jesus!  Amen

No comments: