Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm not being critical....just constructively suggesting...and based on my imperfections also...but women in general when speaking...

I'm not being critical....just constructively suggesting...and based on my imperfections also......but women in general when speaking....on TV reporting the news and/or being interviewed.. CAN BE too emotional...more emotional than men... and sometimes speak too HIGH for the listening ear....I see it in female hosts all the time....I know I speak too slow for the most part but I would rather come up to par in speaking faster than speak too fast at this point.  (Plus I am all over the place in what I say ....not truly trying to be a prize speaker at this point in time LOL just getting use to the fact that I am speaking at all after being mute for over 50 years LOL...and writing this too LOL....was that just an entire run-on sentence?)
FOCUS WANDA
Many women (more so in general than men) don't know they are difficult to listen to....now ....except for men like say Ron Paul....LOL could you imagine listening to him for at the least four years!

I taught "The Film Acting Class" and I'm serious about helping Palin....NOT AT all being critical of her as a person, woman, politician, woman of God...(I tweeted earlier today or yesterday that they should be careful about what they say about Palin because she is a woman of God besides being a politician...Bill Maher)

But for example in her talk with Greta just now...re-run I think....I basically didn't hear a word she said....I heard a bit of it...even though I listened to the entire thing....Greta's voice was easier to listen to.
Palin could use a voice coach.
And that brings me to say also that some women can also speak too low.  And that is bad too!.  I think...in my opinion women should retain the fact they are women and feminine...did I spell that right? ....yes...just googled it.

I could see Palin being President way more if she would get help for her voice...if she's going to be in the running I hope she does.  (not endorsing her but not saying I would not vote for her...I have to wait to see.  Frankly I like the Trump but won't make any decision until I make a decision  LOL if these two do decide to run).

Over for now!  Thanks for reading.
Please excuse any and all grammatical or spelling errors...it's late and I won't write if I can't do it this way!  Thank YOU!
Wanda

No comments: