Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Okay! Here's how ya do it! Speak to the storm! Yes out loud with your mouth! Take authority over it! Do you want to live or what?

You can apply this to any situation pretty much but for now I'm speaking to those in the path of any tornado...AND for those of you that want to pray for others...this works for you too...but obviously God wants people to know how to pray!

I'll try to make this simple and quick...I have friends in Okahoma and the tornadoes are apparently ripping thru there right now!  Missing my friends by the way....but here you go.....

I'll pretent I'm there...just speak these words out loud or something like it....if I was getting ready to possibly die from one of these I would get embarrassment out of me..if anyone is around...

I would have no hesitation of looking like a fool!

So get past criticizing me in your heart right now and listen up!  Here goes!

I BIND you right now in the name of Jesus!  Tornado get out of here!  I/We BIND you from coming here!  blood of Jesus blood of Jesus blood of Jesus!  Father turn that storm!  Quiet!  in the name of Jesus!  Be still in the name of Jesus Christ!  Devil you're not going to kill me or mine so get out in the name of Jesus!  (you are speaking all this to that storm/tornado that may be on it's way!

If there are more than one of you both of you or all three of you come in agreement...that means you simply pray together...take hands...call each other on the phone .........while you're running to the shelter....yell, shout, COMMAND the storm to be still, "I bind it" that means you are taking charge now and..........

DO ALL OF THIS WITH THE MOST AND HIGHEST AUTHORITY YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE POWER COULD BE...and that is the power in the NAME of JESUS! 

God said He gave all power in heaven and earth into the hands of Jesus...and He gave US HIS AUTHORITY....

Those of you who believe in Jesus this is YOUR AUTHORITY>>>> if you don't know Jesus ask Him right now to come into your life...get saved.....what are you waiting for.....

Okay God bless and I am praying for you all!

*This can apply to sickness or disease no matter what it is

*This can apply to finances and lack

God want you saved

God wants you SAFE

God wants you healthy/healed

God wants to provide for YOU

PERIOD!  We KNOW THIS is God's will for us if we know anything!

I love you!  Do your job now and take authority! 

Love, Wandafay!

Here's my last video on it all...I know I talk a litte slow but who cares!  I love you! 

The devil wants to take us out!  But he is DEFEATED!  Pray!!!!

Posted via email from wandafay's posterous

No comments: