Saturday, April 23, 2011

Breaking News about my Dailys! 4 those of U who do NOT want 2 end up on my Dailys here is the simple solution! A 1st grader could do it!

The solution is simple!  If I am following you on twitter simply BLOCK me and case is closed!  LOL  There ya go! 

Now back to the news from some of the Tweeps I follow!

Here they are!  The Wandafay Daily....lots of variety, of COURSE politics, entertainment, VARIETY!  The San Diego Daily ....a concentration on our San Diego area...businesses...happenings...fun things to do, etc.  And...The Right in America Daily...news about America and the prevention of the Fall of the Titanic America!!!!

Morning edition of my Dailys http://bit.ly/dQYBcG

Dear Business owner!  I AM FOR YOUR business!  I want you to succeed and be prosperous and you are already that most likely!  I hope you want the same for me!  Sincerely!  Wandafay!

Posted via email from wandafay's posterous

No comments: