Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today What Should I Tell You What I Really Think? Hmmm? The Poor

I actually don't have too much to say right now.  That may change in the ...next......second.  Let me see.  Yes!  On one of my latest videos...the last one I believe...I need to apologize.  It may have looked like I was making fun of poor people.  So I want to make it perfectly clear I do not make fun of poor people.  I have been there, done that and it's not fun...to struggle and be hungry.  My prayers go out expecially to the starving, the starving right now..the hungry...the homeless (been there and done that too).....all people in America who struggle....walk in terror of how to pay the bills...people around the world...the suffering here in America and around the world...But for the grace of God there go I!

Galatians 2:10  They only asked us to remember the poor-- the very thing I also was eager to do.

If you were to look at my circumstances today you may think I am also poor.  But I walk by faith and not by sight so I consider myself very rich.....and compared to many....I thank God for a roof over my head....a bed...kitchen...bathroom...TV..internet...my car....my son....lights to turn on....a ceiling fan....clean water, hot water, blankets, pillows, clothes, food....all the simple things in life we sometimes take for granted.  I thank God for all these things and pray for God to touch and bless people with all their needs met.  Hey!  Every little prayer helps!  God bless you!  

No comments: