Sunday, April 24, 2011

If a liberal changed his or her mind tomorrow, repented of all his or her evil or ignorant liberal ways

If a liberal changed his or her mind tomorrow, repented of all his or her evil or ignorant liberal ways as much as he or she possibly knew to....they would still not be accepted by the conservatives, Republicans, old school boys...yippy!
  How nice to know it's just that easy to come on over to the other side!  We are all MORONS!  Let's face it!  All this political gick is finally making me sick!  I don't care anymore...that's what I'm coming to conclusions about!

We sure as heck don't welcome them over when they want to come over!  Wonder how hard it was for Ronald Reagan to transition?  Hmmm

Before Bush....Clinton...no prayers for Clinton...then we got Bush and complained about the liberals complaining about Bush.  We reaped what we sowed or didn't sow.

Now Obama and of course I haven't prayed for Obama because I haven't recognized him as our President!  Why?  I don't know just something about him.  It's like being married to the wrong man!  You just KNOW!  Well, suppose to be praying for our leaders first of all the Bibe says....forgive me Lord I'll try to do better.
So now we have someone who apparently gave thousands to liberal candidates in the past but he has come over to the other side whether you believe him or not.  It doesn't matter whether it's famous Donald Trump or nobody Wandafay ....you can't trust em cause they came over from the other side!  YOU MUST BE SUSPICIOUS!!!!!!!  DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN you MUST be suspicious of them!  Haha!  Okay....we can't just be taken for face value.

It's like you had to be born into this stuff or something.  They look at you funny like your still an idiot.  They question everything you say...every opinion even though you try.  But it's a hard CORE CLUB this conservative/Republican thing...HEY!  Yep this is me telling it like it is!

Maybe some of ya alls will get set free while you continue to see me act like a fool.  I'm only 60 years young what the heck do I know!

Oh she's just a little naive!  Isn't she sweet... then she's rude....then she apologizes...she's just a little nuts!  But that's okay!  Cause we live in America!  ...Land of the free!....ooops nope...no freedom here!
All I can say now...Home of the brave!  That's one thing we can be sure of!

I'm not going to kiss up to either side.  I will continue to tick both sides off for the sake of searching for the truth and speaking truth as I see it!  And I refuse to become an Independent or a Libertarian wacko!
If I stop caring and we loose again (yeah like it all rests upon me and my wisdome  LOL....don't blame me or Trump!  And I didn't say I'm voting for Trump or backing him...there ya all go JUMPING to conclusions again.....like you always do.   LOL.

Last election I saw the conservative schizophrenia!  OMG  Okay...Romney was going to turn our country into Mormanism land...okay so we got Obama?  Was that better boys and Girls?...Well you know Romney now is running again and fifty thousand years ago he got that governmet healthcare into Massachusetts when he was governor....but of COURSE even if he has learned from any mistakes on that he would NOT be forgiven.....boy oh boy the conservatives remember every mistake in detail and hold it against you for the rest of your life!

Okay!  Thanks for reading boys and girls!  Run along now and play!
End of discourse for tonight!

P.S. For all you on the Eastern side of America I'm just a NUT from California...land of fruits and nuts...yeah I talk a little slower...learn a little slower and will be sure to have to come back and correct my bad spelling and grammar just to let you more educated Americans on the East coast know!  okay!  got it!?  And don't hold your breath we may not fall into the ocean in your lifetime after all..hahaha!  Can you say "UNITED States of America?"

Oh wow....Ronald Reagan was from California!  Imagine that!!!

Nighty night!

No comments: