Thursday, June 10, 2010

ACLU chief 'disgusted' with Obama ROTF

 For years the ACLU has come against RIGHT things, Christian things!  Now the head of the liberal lawyer association to destroy America is coming against their liberal President.   Read about it here on POLITICO.  Read about what happens to the enemies of the Lord in II Chronicles 20....specifically verses 21-23.  The Lord instructs his man to send the singers and musicians out ahead of the armies of the Lord in the morning.  God's man listens to the Lord and does what He said and it turns out long story short the enemies  of the Lord and the Lord's man and people end up destroying each other.

Yay!  This is one of the greatest spiritual warfare passages in the Bible and one for which we can still put in operation today!  Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever!

I personally lately have been listening an awesome CD in my car and that's where I worship Him!  Does that sound strange?  Look!  I'm not religious!  I have a relationship  with God Almighty Jesus Christ and I don't play those games!  For RIGHT now that's my church and that's where I worship Him in Spirit and in truth!  Check out the CD here at DAYSTAR 

It's called "Overcome" and I highly recommend it for you and your car if you should choose to accept the mission of the advice I have given you!  Hehe  God bless you!  God bless the troops!  God bless America!  And may He turn this nation around and save many in this world with His saving power, forgiveness and grace!  Love, Wandafay

No comments: