Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad!

It's difficult to relate to father's day when your father has been gone for so long and you're healed of the pain or memory of his death and/or the rough times being the daughter of my father.  It's not like "What is Father's Day" but it's just really not the same when you don't have a father here on earth to wish Happy Father's Day to.  Same with Happy Mother's Day.  My mom is gone too!

That being said I don't take it light that this is Father's Day and I do will all the sincerity of my heart want to say Happy Father's Day to each and every father out there that may see this blog.  Father's are great people...and I mean great!  A good father in a child's life is one of the most important things for a child's future.

Father's aren't perfect but they're the best things in life.  If you're a father I hope God blesses you and gives you the strength to continue to be a good father.  That He give you wisdom and help you be the very best!  And don't forget the Father up in Heaven loves you too!  He is your Father and you can go to Him anytime for anything, in Jesus Name!   Love, Wandafay

No comments: