Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Show Time

Through the Bible on  The Wanda Fay Show
Great show!  Music.  Prayer for our country, troops and listening audience live and in the archives.  

Psalm 146 -These are not just words.  The Word of God is full of power and is self-fulfilling.  Numbers 7:10-23 -Jesus was our sacrifice.  He paid it all by offering Himself up as the Lamb of God who takes away all sin.  Matthew 2:1-6 -God can bring good and great things out of insignificant places and people.

A caller...Joe...had a situation about a friend and wanted some advice and we prayed.  Then we talked some more for about an hour altogether.  We talked a lot about sports!  Go Colorado Rockies for Joe!  Thank you to all my live listeners and those in the archives!  God bless you!  God bless America!  God bless the troops!

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Wow, you're a talk radio host? That's fascinating. I saw on your profile that you're from Carlsbad. I'm from the San Bernardino area. I wonder if your station reaches here? What station is it?

Wandafay said...

Hi Brandon! Thank you so much again for your comment! Yes, my talk radio show is via the internet. Click on the link at the beginning of this blog post "The Wandafay Show" and it will take you right there I believe. My son lives in San Bernardino. I have lived there also. You can have your own talk radio show also if you'd like. If you need some help just let me know! -Wanda

Wandafay said...

I also would like to interview you if you'd like. But I'd like to get your book and read it first. So give me a little time. Would you like that? Okay, God bless you and your wife! Happy Friday! -Wanda

Brandon said...

Hey Wanda :)
I checked out your BlogTalkRadio link. I didn't realize there was a whole internet radio community. That's very cool.

I'd be honored if you interviewed me on the show. If you do three way interviews, my co-author could also join in.
After looking over the topics of your show, I have a feeling American Midnight is a book that will be right up your alley :)

In mid July, I'll be heading to the National Tea Party Convention in Vegas. I have a booth there in the vendors section to sell the book.

Wandafay said...

Yes, your co-author could also join us when I interview you :) Awesome you're going to NATIONAL Tea Party Convention...I actually didn't know there was going to be one...that is awesome! Okay, well, hope you are having a great day Brandon and talk later. I gave links to your blogs to a good friend! God bless!