Friday, June 11, 2010

Good afternoon everybody! Getting a late start here saying hi to you all..........

.....been doing some work here....slow internet doesn't help but that should change on or before Monday!  Yay! 

Happy #FollowFriday to my Twitter world friends!  Happy plain old Friday to everybody else...hehe..Facebook...blogs...emailers, etc.'ers  LOL

Thinking about and praying for our troops, country, world, YOU!  So sorry about some people in Arkansas lost their lives due to a flash flood.  We pray comfort over the family and friends of these precious people who lost their lives.

Let me see what else....oh lots of good stuff happening in my personal life.  Still waiting on the Lord about something very special....can't tell you yet!  Not sure when I get a confirmation that I'll be able to tell you then but at least I can tell you about the confirmations. 

Hopefully I will hear about that soon.  Some things need to remain top secret until they are to be told you know.  Timing is everything...well it's not everything we all know that LOL. 

They say location, location, location also...it's a combination of things but mostly waiting on the Lord and being directed by His Holy Spirit on things and what's to be told and when, etc. 

Okay, I'm talking way too much here.  I need to finish this up and hit the POST button to the right of me over there  -------> hehe

Trusting in the Lord.

Was working on my main site this morning News and Prayer working on my new project "Deployed Network"...a few deployed troops that have blogs, twitter, etc.  I have a few more to add to the list already but very slow internet doesn't help that process.

Over a facebook I started a prayer page May The Prayer Force Be with You in Jesus Name.  Would love it if you all would just "like" it or what ever it calls for so the fire gets started. 

It's simply there for Prayer Warriors and/or people who don't know anything about prayer to pray and/or be prayed for.  And if nothing else just to be a presence with your good thoughts and loving heart in a very hurting world. 

God hears your very heart's cry for whoever you are praying for.  We'll all continue to try together, learn together and put forth honest attempts at making our country and this world a better place. 

If Jesus should tarry....we don't know the day or the hour we and the people that come after us...our children, their children will have to live in this world.  And I know prayer isn't the answer for all things but it is one of the most powerful things God has given us.

And one more little thing about prayer.  God cares about the small things in life!  Always remember that!  He's a big God so don't worry if you think your problem is too small or too large for God and/or if you think He's too busy.  That's just not true! 

We won't have a world if the terrorist, islamic Jihadists have their way.  In Christianity it's not about taking over the world.  But with them it is.  Jesus wants to save people and take them to heaven to live forever.  And He wants us to have a good life down here.  That's what the Gospel is all about.  There is SUCH a difference between islam and Christianity.

Well...I am talking a lot here aren't I....rambling...that's okay...thanking God for Posterous and the ability to just do that.  Forgive if there are any typos.

In my personal life I am being surrounded by the Marines!  woo hoo!  Well two so far.  Gosh, Lord, you do know my heart!  hehe  They're cute too!  Well, I am just so HONORED to be in their presence, but to have them as roommates is awesome.  They have both been deployed to Iraq and one to Afghanistan.  After the Marines he was also a contractor in the war. 

They are both wonderful, sweet and kind. 

They aren't here that much actually...yet...it's just me and Rosie the Neopolitan Mastiff....she's so sweet....and BIG....I had never seen one of these dogs before.  She is very unique.  I here also that we are getting two more dogs.  D-I'll call him one of my roommates that just moved in has two dogs also.  So Rosie will have some company  hehe.

Okay, well........wow it's noon already.  I have so much work to do here on-line.  It's been great talking with all.  This is one of my longer blogs.

Oh...and please check out my other newest blog over at Sequel To The Passion of The Christ.  I'm really having fun with that one!

Okay, well see you all real soon as I can and around cyber space somewhere.  Love you and have a great day!

Wandafay

Posted via web from wandafay's posterous

No comments: