Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Won't Blame This on A.D.D. but........

I really try to not allow myself to use excuses....although I have many  LOL and can come up with even more.  But I do like to FACE TRUTH in the eye and deal with it.  However sometimes I forget some of my greatest weaknesses and fail of course to point them out in every conversation.

If I went about explaining myself, my flaws, weaknesses, and utter stupidities you think people think I'm weird now....I can imagine it being multiplied by...let's just say THOUSANDS LOL.  Well....even I can exaggerate.

Anyway....one of my problems is that I may not finish sentences or thoughts at times.  I just talk or write and then the total thought and discussion falls off into space.  Am I the only one?  I don't think so, of course!  Everybody...well not everybody....but a lot of people do it I'm sure.

So I'm just explaining that to you all here!  ....and another thing...I can't believe sometimes how bad I spell...so if you ever see that flaw...apologies in order ahead of time here .....if you read/have read this of course. 

But if you see that I don't finish thought and/or sentences ....that's just me...and I will try to do better...I may even come back and edit what I do here!  On my radio shows that would be difficult....oh what the heck....I may just keep doing it....but I'll try to THINK more and do better in this area....okay....now I'm rambling.....

No comments: