Monday, June 7, 2010

Jack Marino and Big Hollywood

Congratulations to my very good friend Producer , Director Jack Marino!  You made it to Big Hollywood!  Yay!  Okay guys, this man loves God, loves our country and loves our military!  He just loves with a passion!  He made this film Forgotten Heroes.  Hollywood rejected him!  Oh well!  God had a plan and God has a plan!  You're a trooper Jack!  Keep on keepin' on!

We have been blessed to hear that Jack was blessed to be a part of Big Hollywood's article by Michael Moriarty .  Michael is a great actor in his own right also. 

I bought Forgotton Heroes and watched it four times.  Jack has persevered  Jack has faith!  Jack produced and directed this movie that gives honor to our Vietnam heroes, our soldiers that people failed to welcome home from a job well done.  Let's don't forget our forgotten heroes of any war!  Let's pray for them while they're in the fight!  That's why I love and pray for the troops so much because I was from that generation that thought they had a right to spit on our Vietnam war heroes, that called them baby killers, and made them feel like crap when they came home from the war.   

That is why I love and pray for our troops.  Jack was my special guest on my radio talk show twice.  Here is my first interview with Jack Marino from February 23, 2009  Jack and I talk about parts in his movie being prophetic with Biblical mentions.   "I'm not going to take money from the mafia, Hollywood mafia", and "movies will change this country" Jack Marino.  Here is my second interview with Jack Marino from March 2, 2009 .  Enjoy!  They are great interviews.  I'm so proud of you Jack!  God bless you and God bless all our heroes and all our forgotten heroes!  God bless America!

No comments: