Saturday, June 19, 2010

Every Eye Shall See Him

  Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth shall gaze upon Him and beat their breasts and mourn and lament over Him.  Even so [must it be].  Amen (so be it) Revelation 1:7

Let's take "religion" out of the factor.  For all those who believe I don't have to interpret what that means.  To those who have no idea what I'm talking about, keep on reading.

Let's just say...what IF it's all true...what Christians have been talking about, preaching about all these years?

For those who believe it will be a glorious sight.  And not being a Biblical scholar NOR a theologian that I am I can't tell you specifics and how this or how that is going to happen.  I believe in the rapture of the church and I believe in the Lord's return.  I'm thinking we will be raptured first, then He returns and we with Him all riding on horses, etc.   But please don't quote me on the specific timing of any of it.

Practically speaking the most important thing is to be ready!  Jesus said before He left...occupy until I come.  To me that means, be ready but be doing.  It's a real thing that will occur in the future.  In the future in my opinion could be any minute now.  But if we're ready we can confidently be doing what He wants us to continue to do in this earth.  First of all believing on Him, following His Spirit, walking in the Holy Spirit.  If we're doing that we won't be fulfilling the desires of the flesh and things that aren't pleasing to Him.  We won't have be saying....OMG it's Jesus....forgive me Lord.  No keep your record clean....confess as you sin if you are having a sin problem.  But be confident that He has forgiven you for all your sin/sins as your heart is right with Him.

Now for the rest of the world of UNBELIEVERS, it's going to be I would imagine scarey as...well I can't say that word here!  See!  There I go showing my imperfections again.  Oh do I like to continually remind myself that I am not perfect, that HE is the ONLY PERFECT and HOLY ONE.  And something about my nature I like to let the world know it's not about religion and YOU being perfect.  No!  You'll never be, so try to be yourself and He'll do the work.

But this "all the tribes of the earth shall gaze upon Him and beat their breasts and mourn and lament over Him."  All the people that thought this was all some joke are going to have the surprise of their lives!  It is sad and horrible think of those that didn't believe the Gospel, that didn't get saved.  Their time on earth will be hell on earth.  We may think things are pretty bad now, very bad now and yes in our world of terrorism, poverty, starvation, oppression, and the daily hell many people on earth experience now.  It is a minute thing of what is to come.

In the past couple years I have gotten involved with politics.  Before I was a true Patriot, loved the troops, prayed for them as I do now and will continue.  I prayed for our country and our President whoever that was in office.  I prayed for the world.  I still do all of this.  But now I have a different view of things from a different political view.  I believe I have the correct view.

But in the midst of it all the main thing remains the same.  Be ready for the we don't know the day or the hour and no man does, only the Father.  Occupy until He comes!  Keep doing what He says to do!  All glory goes to Him, Jesus Christ in the Highest!  

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I agree.....Very soon he will be here and how wonderful it will be! Beautiful picture.